- 5 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced finely
- (or 2-1/2 to 3 cups grape tomatoes)
- 1/2 large red onion, diced finely
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped finely (use 1/2 green bell pepper if you don’t want it as spicy)
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped finely (if small, use the entire bunch)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Pepper to taste
Toss the diced tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice together, and add pepper to taste. Store in the fridge.
Serve with fresh veggies.