Nothing is better to spice up your cleanse diet than this Pico de Gallo
- 5 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced finely
- (or 2-1/2 to 3 cups grape tomatoes)
- 1/2 large red onion, diced finely
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and chopped finely (use 1/2 green bell pepper if you don’t want it as spicy)
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped finely (if small, use the entire bunch)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Pepper to taste
Toss the diced tomatoes, red
cilantro, garlic, and lime juice
together, and add pepper to taste. Store in the
Serve with fresh veggies.
Make your cleanse diet more interesting with this Detox Herb Salad
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, minced
- 1/2 bunch dill, minced
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves, minced
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Add lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and black pepper to a container with a lid. Shake vigorously until well blended.
Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference. Allow dressing to sit for at least 15 minutes before tossing with your salad.
Chop broccoli and cauliflower
into small pieces for easier
digestion. Try pulsing them in a food processor or use a sharp knife to chop into bite-sized pieces.
Combine in a large salad bowl along with shredded carrot, chopped
pear, red onion, cilantro, dill,
and mint. Add enough dressing to coat
the salad but not drown it.
Mix thoroughly. And enjoy!!!
Simple and tasty addition to your cleanse diet is this Marinated Vegetables dish
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
Olive oil, lemon, dried herbs to taste
In a large bowl, combine the
cucumber, mushrooms, tomatoes, and onion.
Add dressing and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
Enjoy your cleanse with this Cucumber Salad with Fresh Dill and Red Onion
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1–2 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
Peel cucumbers, cut in half
lengthwise, and slice halves.
In a large bowl, add white wine
red onion, and dill. Stir to combine.
Cover and place in refrigerator