- 1 head cauliflower, pulsed in food processor to size of rice grains
- 1 English cucumber, diced small
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 2 spring onions, diced small
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 6–7 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. diced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Break the cauliflower into smaller pieces and place in the food processor. Pulse 5–10 times depending on desired size. Add all ingredients up to dressing and toss. Put all dressing ingredients into a jar and shake well. Dress salad and taste.
Add more pepper and lemon as needed.